Friday, April 15, 2016

VIPERTEK VTS-989 - 58 Million Volt Self Defense Stun Gun LED Wholesale Lot


Click here! on the late night patrol, I decided to look and see what else out there do people need in the 'everything else' section of my brain. I happened to stumble on this when I heard a lady screaming in the street. I was thinking had she had one of these she might have been able to protect herself somehow.

In the last reading on this particular item, I see that at least 12 of these have sold in the last 24 hours and over 8000 overall. Apparently a lot of people need to have this.

Do you feel as though you may be in an unsafe environment? Do you feel that you have to protect yourself by any means necessary? It doesn't matter if you are a lady or a man, still, you tap someone with this they will stop so you can at least be able to make a hasty retreat to safety.

Read the details and find out more when you Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment