Sunday, December 3, 2017

Want to Make Extra Money for the Holidays? Drive With Uber in Your Free Time

CLICK HERE!



The next thing I did was register to drive with Uber - if you have a car, it's a perfect way to make a little extra cash whenever it's convenient for you. You might be saying to yourself, "hey you said you didn't get a second job", and technically I suppose you're right, but here's why I didn't see it as a second job, I think you'll agree: The best part is this is WORLDWIDE! Somewhere, someone is going to need a ride someplace.
Once you're a driver you can choose to turn the app on or off and drive whenever you have a few minutes to spare. They also have a great feature that allows you to select your destination, so what I would do is turn the app on as I was leaving work (or any other long commute), and pick up a ride that was going in the same direction. I did this 3-4 times a week on my hour commute, and was making up to $275 each month! 
While this was some nice extra income for me, I've also heard stories of people increasing their income by 2-3x. According to Uber the national average in April 2017 was $601 a week...not bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment