Thursday, November 17, 2016

Pure Honey Perfume by Kim Kardashian, 3.4 oz EDP Spray for Women NEW

CLICK HERE!

This is the 6th version of her line of perfumes. And while those other ones smell great, this one is AMAZING! I got a whiff of it when I was at the mall and have not been able to get it out of my mind since! That is how I know that I am impressed with this fragrance even more than the other ones I have been testing.

American reality television star Kim Kardashian launches her new, sixth perfume named Pure Honey in September 2013. Kim says that for her this perfume represents pure femininity and that it is warm and inviting. The composition of notes is of roses and wild honeycomb.

Attributes:

  • 100% Authentic
  • Brand New in Retail Packaging
  • Brand:Kim Kardashian
  • Gender:Women
  • Type:Eau De Parfum
  • Condition: New
  • Size:3.4 oz
  • Fast Shipping

Includes:

  • Authentic Pure Honey brand new, never used.
  • Packaging: Not a tester. CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment