Click here! With over 700 sold, this is what you get:
|Gross Weight:||10 gram|
|Actual Weight:||0.3215 troy oz|
|Bar Dimensions:||26.5 x 15.8 mm|
|Mint / Brand:||PAMP Suisse|
Bullion Exchanges is delighted to introduce the Pamp Suisse Lady Fortuna Veriscan (In Assay) Bar. This bar is unique in that it features Veriscan technology which ensures the origin of these .9999 fine Gold Bars. PAMP Suisse’s innovative use of Veriscan technology allows customers to authenticate the bars using the Veriscan database. PAMP originated in Ticino, Switzerland in 1977 and to date has maintained a state of the art facility that continues to produce high quality products.
On the front of these Gold Bars you can find the world-famous design of Lady Fortuna, the Roman goddess of luck, chance and fortune, and one of the most well known artistic designs that are minted on gold bars. Although the goddess personified luck, the luck she brought could be good or bad. In many depictions, including this bar, she is shown wearing a blindfold, like modern depictions of Justice, and so has come to represent life's unpredictability. On the bar, Lady Fortuna's hands are outstretched, collecting riches from the cornucopia that is on her head.
- Contains 10 grams of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each bar is packaged in its original assay card which guarantees the Gold metal weight and purity.
- Veriscan Technology- exclusive to PAMP Suisse, this security system efficiently identifies each bar and uses microscopic topography comparable to a fingerprint which aids in the detection of counterfeits.
- The obverse side of this bar features the beloved Lady Fortuna design. Lady Fortuna was the goddess of fortune and personification of luck in the Roman religion.
- The reverse side bares the bar's weight and purity, along with a unique serial number.
This bar embodies the direction Precious Metals is moving in, and is a great product to start your Bullion Collection.
Like all of our other gold bars, this one is guaranteed to be 100% authentic. Item will be wrapped and packaged safe for delivery. Click here!