Saturday, March 7, 2015

I Was Looking For A Car


I was searching for a 1969 Chevy Camaro. I would look in all the local papers, some not so local but nothing turned up. I even visited some places outside of the normal areas that I might not normally go. This was my mission to find the exact car that I wanted. Then a good friend of mines suggested I look here and at first I laughed because I did not know this place sold cars. So I decided I would give it a try and see what's what. Lo and behold...wouldn't you know? They had several different types, colors, costs, you name it! All right there at the tips of my fingers. I was really quite surprised at what was on here because certainly people would not be interested in getting rid of their vehicles online. It just seemed ridiculous. I have new respect for technology as I see that if there is anything you could possibly want, you can just go online here and find it. Now if only they had tickets to Mars. I would send my kid. Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment