Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Read The Sign Post Upahead

http://www.ebay.com/sch/stanleezstuff2/m.html

This town is NOT far from you. In fact, it is closer than you think. It's really a matter of applying what you learn and putting it to good use instead of feeling afraid or intimidated by the unknown.

I often believe in this life we have to take chances. Everyday we live there is a chance for something incredible to happen in your life; something AMAZING!
This isn't about preaching but this is about going from where you are to where you want to be.
I am doing it and I want to share my success with those who are really decided upon taking action that can lead them to being potentially wealthy.

Is it for everyone? No. But the very brave, the very discerning would be able to take what I have here and put it to incredibly great fortune.
I also believe that timing is of the essence and I could not stress it enough.

What you learn is going to cost you some time and patience because for me it cost me much, much more. But as I have learned over the time, that I am really a giver and I believe for what I am pricing this item at is really a steal in comparison to all those other 'get-rich quick schemes'.
This isn't about that. This is about learning and putting that very useful information to great use.

Now I must admit that I am no great mathematician but I do believe God has given each of us a brain and what we use it for and how we use it is important. Some things we do are automatic. We follow particular patterns that get us through the day and wonder how we managed to do it for all these years. Sometimes without even knowing how we got from point A to point B. But we have arrived at this point. We have arrived at this very moment and now is your time. I see it for you because someone saw it for me.

I want to encourage you the best way I can. Those who doubt or really try to do everything they can to dissuade you from being successful don't have the ambition you have. Tap into your burning desire. What is it that want? What do you want?! Don't you think it's time for you to want something good for yourselves in this life? You have to really want it. And the conversation within you has to have the words that speak positive volumes. Avoid words such as, 'I can't' and replace it with, 'I can!' Yes, you can! BELIEVE to receive the goodness that is awaiting you on this incredible journey called Life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment